Re: Translations and changelogs, SVN

Christian Perrier wrote:
> IMHO, when packages are released, care should be taken for immediately
> add a new UNRELEASED entry in changelogs.
>
> Thus, this will avoid people mistakenly adding entries to already
> released changelog entries.
>
> This mostly concerns package uploader rather than translators, of course...

I don't see the problem, we didn't begin adding unreleased entries to
every changelog until a few months ago, before that we had no real
problem with committers making sure to increment the version number if
the past version had been released. That was only a problem for
translators, really.

--
see shy jo