Re: beta 3 update

On Tue, Mar 23, 2004 at 06:00:09AM +0100, Thiemo Seufer wrote:
> Joey Hess wrote:
> > Thiemo Seufer wrote:
> > > mips (and AFAICSany other arch with multiple subarch specifications
> > > for a package) needs a not-yet-written patch for the subarch check
> > > in libdebian-installer and a new upload.
> >
> > Is this needed only with the new libd-i, or does the old libd-i in
> > testing also need this to be fixed? In other words, could we not update
> > libd-i in testing for mips?
>
> Testing needs this, too.
>
> > Hmm, yaboot-installer has such a subarch field and it seems to work
> > according to Colin.
>
> It fails for multiple subarchs, like arcboot-installer's
> XB-Subarchitecture: r4k-ip22, r5k-ip22

I noticed this this morning, and after a false start in
libdebian-installer (corrected by Bastian) I've fixed all of
arcboot-installer, delo-installer, and yaboot-installer to remove the
offending commas.

I've uploaded yaboot-installer 0.0.15, which powerpc will need for the
beta3 update (sorry, Joey); mips people will need to upload
arcboot-installer and delo-installer.