Re: beta 3 update

On Sun, Mar 21, 2004 at 11:28:15PM -0500, Joey Hess wrote:
> Suppose we put out an update to beta 3 on Wednesday. What architectures
> should be updated, and would enough problems be fixed to warrent it? If
> we could include powerpc, and update ia64, that would be enough to make
> me pretty happy. Anything else?

powerpc needs updated libdebian-installer. I don't know if there are
knock-on effects from that.

powerpc also needs:

  * updated kernel-images (linux-kernel-di-powerpc should be in unstable
    by then and its udebs will do nicely)

  * kernel-patch-2.4.25-powerpc 2.4.25-4 in testing (haven't tested this
    yet, will do so tonight)

  * updated yaboot-installer

  * a fix to kbd-chooser (#239035); if somebody could ack my proposed
    fix I'd be grateful