[l10n] Possible new language to d-i : Indonesian

It seems that I finally succeeded in finding some interested
translators for Indonesian language (also known as Bahasa as far as I
remember).

Parlin Imanuel Toh and maybe Arief S Fitrianto, with the possible help
of Indonesiam Debian users at debid@yahoogroups.com, will possibly
start working on "id" language very soon.

As I'm optimistic, I already added the languagechooser entries....and
translated one string in countrychooser..:-)..thus, the status pages
will be initiated for id....