Re: [l10n] [d-i] Aptitude l10n bug reports

On Thu, Mar 18, 2004 at 09:01:17AM +0100, Christian Perrier <bubulle@debian.org> was heard to say:
> There are a gazillion bug reports in aptitude BTS, all with the
> "patch" tag.

  Yeah..I've been avoiding it because I need to work on a thesis and
aptitude has a way of becoming a time-eating monster (it only *starts*
with trivial patches...then you get hooked :P )

  I just fixed all the trivial coding problems reported recently.
Incidentally, this required adding some new strings (for instance, some
sections didn't have descriptions yet so I had to write them).

> Considering that aptitude seems to be managed by CVS on alioth, I
> hereby offer my assistance for commiting these translations.

  It's actually SVN, not CVS.
svn+ssh://alioth.debian.org/svn/aptitude/trunk/aptitude .

> Daniel, could you consider adding me as commiter for the aptitude
> project on Alioth ? account name=bubulle
>
> I will focus only on l10n related things, of course.

  Ok, I've added you.

  Daniel

|                    "Do you know why the prisoner in the                     |
|                     tower watches the flight of birds?"                     |
|                      -- Terry Pratchett, _Reaper_Man_                       |
\---- News without the $$ -- National Public Radio -- http://www.npr.org ----/