[l10n] [d-i] Aptitude l10n bug reports

tags 237501 patch
thanks

There are a gazillion bug reports in aptitude BTS, all with the
"patch" tag.

Considering that aptitude seems to be managed by CVS on alioth, I
hereby offer my assistance for commiting these translations.

As aptitude is potentially used during the second stage of Debian
Installer, this affects the translations of Debian Installer.

Daniel, could you consider adding me as commiter for the aptitude
project on Alioth ? account name=bubulle

I will focus only on l10n related things, of course.

Many thanks in advance from all translation teams....and translators.