Re: preliminary test of d-i on the mips board SWARM from Broadcom

* tbm <tbm@cyrius.com> [2004-03-17 21:26]:
> In the main menu, I selected "Select a keyboard layout", and chose
> PS2.  But then I was still on this point in the main menu, rather than
> on the next one ("Detect network hardware").

The first time I select "Select a keyboard layout", I get a menu where
I can choose between PS2 and USB.  After that, I'm still on the same
"Select a keyboard layout" menu entry.  When I hit enter, the screen
is repainted, but it still dot not go to the next menu entry ("Detect
network hardware").  Going there manually works.

--
Martin Michlmayr
tbm@cyrius.com