Re: slashdotted

On Wed, 2004-03-17 at 09:52, Joey Hess wrote:

> More interesting is what they link to, people are doing usability
> reviews for us now, which is great: http://www.thiesen.org/d-i/index.html

Well... do we really target "Bob User"s?

    "The main problem that he had was that he had to think twice
     what to do next."

"Bob User" is not alone. The hardest part of the new D-I is
unfortunately to understand the intention of the d-i developers.
After that, all installation steps will make sense.

regards,

--
Rahmat M.  Samik-Ibrahim -- vLSM.org  -- http://rms46.vLSM.org/ --
Fetch my GNUPG public key at http://rms46.vlsm.org/pgp/pub.txt ---