Some bugs in sarge-i386-netinst.iso 20040314

Hello,

I found the following problems when trying to install from
sarge-i386-netinst.iso
dated 20040314:
- in network configuration leaving the gateway address empty results in an
error
  message "malformed IP address" instead of just disabling teh default route
- /lib/libevms-2.3.so.0 is linked to non-existent libevms.so instead of
libevms-2.3.so.0.0
- evmsn complains about missing libncurses.so.5
- evms complains about missing libglib-1.2.so.0
- the EVMS module for the installer is not working, I get a menu item but
selecting it
  just returns to the main menu after some time
- german text's do not fit the windows often. E.g. the explanation for
debconf-priority is
  too long and the selection-list (high/medium/low) is not visible then.

regards,
Stefan