[l10n] Debian Installer translation status

As several of you have noticed, this week-end was quite busy,
especially the last hour before Joey uploaded final packages for beta3
of the Debian Installer.

After the final hurry, we ended up with the following situation for Debian
Installer localisation:

25 full translations (all d-i packages plus base-config plus tasksel):
 Albanian
 Brazilian Portuguese
 Bulgarian
 Catalan
 Chinese (Simplified)
 Chinese (Traditional)
 Czech
 Danish
 Dutch
 Finnish
 French
 German
 Greek
 Hungarian
 Japanese
 Korean
 Lithuanian
 Norwegian Bokmal
 Norwegian Nynorsk
 Portuguese
 Russian
 Slovakian
 Turkish
 Ukrainian
 Welsh

3 nearly full translations
   (very few strings missing, most of them not often used)
 Italian
 Spanish
 Slovenian (only one string missing in base-config. tasksel will be OK)

4 partial translations
    (most often very partial partman translations)
 Arabic
 Bosnian
 Polish
 Swedish

2 work in progress
    (translations started very late and couldn't make it in time for beta3)
 Hebrew
 Romanian

This is a huge improvement since beta2 where we had:

 9 full translations
10 nearly full
 3 partial
 9 work in progress

The current target for Debian Installer is 34 languages.

(for two of them, Hebrew and Arabic, they will however be unusable as
long as BIDI support is not implemented in newt...as we can't expect a
GTK interface very soon, imho)