Re: Discover : how is it maintained?

On Thu, Mar 11, 2004 at 02:54:19PM +0100, Gaudenz Steinlin wrote:
> I added you to the pkg-discover project. (I hope David does not completely
> disagree with me on this.)
> IMO we can also add individual translators if the ask for CVS access. I think
> that d-i has shown that the probablility of them messing with other files is
> minimal.

That's fine. I'm still not able to access CVS though for some reason, so
if you send bug reports via the BTS for now I can add them. All the
translations that have been sent so far are in my personal tree and are
simply waiting to be uploaded (probably tonight). I'll email Wichert
tonight as well and pester him about my CVS errors. Things have been
slowly improving there though, so hopefully it's being fixed.

 - David Nusinow