Discover : how is it maintained?

Quoting Dennis Stampfer (seppy@debian.org):
> Package: discover
> Version: N/A; reported 2004-03-09
> Severity: wishlist
> Tags: patch, d-i, l10n
>
> Hi,
>
> could you please add this translation into German?

Well, I may be wrong (and cannot check, being currently offline), but
discover is now maintained by "us", D-I Team....

Where are the package sources (except in the archive..:-))) ?

Shouldn't we setup an Alioth project for it as long as we use it in
d-i ?

This would allow translators to directly commit translations. Those
will soon come quickly when we will advertise Seppy's pages for
2nd-stage packages translations.