netinst.iso 2004-03-08: problem with XFS

Hi,

I just tried to install a machine with two SCSI disks, but only the
first disk should be used.  Using XFS for all partitions but swap on
the first disk lead to an error message "could not mount partition
of type swap" or so.  d-i always went back to the partitioning menu.
I changed all XFS partitions to ext3 and everything went fine.  Is
there a known problem with XFS in d-i?  Or is it a problem to have a
second SCSI disk, while not using it?  (I have unused ext3 and swap
partitions on the second disk.)

Cheers, WB