Re: l10n-changes still broken?

On Mon, Mar 08, 2004 at 07:36:02PM -0500, Joey Hess wrote:
> This is becoming very annoying for me, not only is it now three times as
> much work to release large quantities of packages, but the changelogs
> are bloated and wrong. Until this is fixed, I am just putting "* Maybe
> some translations changed, I don't know". In my changelogs.

I'll be looking into it as soon as I've switched the CVS checkouts to
haydn. Seems serious and I'm really sorry it causes so much trouble - it
wasn't meant to. Can you specify which release you are talking about, so I
can check the commits, as there have been a couple of partman releases
since your message?

--
Nikolai Prokoschenko
nikolai@prokoschenko.de / Jabber: pronik@jabber.org