Re: Could you do a new partman upload today ?

On Mon, Mar 08, 2004 at 11:39:38AM +0200, Anton Zinoviev wrote:
> On  8.III.2004 at  9:51 Sven Luther wrote:
> >
> > It would be nice to have a way to override this in general though.
>
> At present in order to override the default the user has to use low
> debconf priority.  For i386 this is enough because the other
> alternative (bsd) is not often used.  What about pegasos?

I guess it is ok also, but i wonder about chrp-rs6k, chrp and prep,
where i used MBR, but am not entirely sure, and am told these may
support a wider variety of partition tables.

Maybe we could higher the debconf priority of the alternatives on these
subarches, and maybe include an option to search in the full partition
table list ?

> > Can you make an upload of partman today, so i can test it tomorrow ?
>
> Not earlier than 22:00 GMT.

This would be too late for today.

> > Or do you want me to do it ? There are also some translation i
> > think.
>
> I'd prefer if you do the upload.

Ok, i will do it. It would be just partman and the version 17, and i
move the little blurb about the translations to the version 18.

Ok, will do that.

Friendly,

Sven Luther