Re: Could you do a new partman upload today ?

On  8.III.2004 at  9:51 Sven Luther wrote:

> It would be nice to have a way to override this in general though.

At present in order to override the default the user has to use low
debconf priority.  For i386 this is enough because the other
alternative (bsd) is not often used.  What about pegasos?

> Can you make an upload of partman today, so i can test it tomorrow ?

Not earlier than 22:00 GMT.

> Or do you want me to do it ? There are also some translation i
> think.

I'd prefer if you do the upload.

Anton Zinoviev