ICH5/R SATA disk installation

   Congratulation and thank you to d-i team!  I have
succeeded in installing debain sarge direct to ICH5R
attached SATA disk in enhanced mode using netinst CD
for the first time.
I use /cdimage/testing/sid_d-i/i386/current which is
last modified 03/04/2004.  To show it off, I have
attached dmesg file produced by the system.
   I cannot still install boot loader using lilo, but
grub I can (hd1,11).  I use the following partitions:
   /dev/hde9    /usr
   /dev/hde12   /
   /dev/hde17   swap
   /dev/hde19   /var
After installation, I use Multi-Drive-Boot floppy to
choose which drive and which partition I want to boot
from.  It is at
http://www.e-aiyama.com/~toshi/Computer/Assembly/MultiDrive.html.
   For some people who uses ICH5/R based SATA disk, it
was a big progress.  Needless to say there are certain
things to be done, but now most people can enjoy
ICH5/R  SATA disk based debian easily.  We really
appreciate your effort.

Toshikazu Aiyama