Re: Changelogs & translations, once again....

On Thu, Feb 26, 2004 at 06:33:05PM +0100, Christian Perrier wrote:
> > What about po-files translated by a team with more than one
> > translator?
> Speaking for the french team, we always use Last-Translator in
> changelogs. Indeed we do not really care of having some mention of
> the french team in the changelogs.

In my dreams, I have a vision of a translation team for every
language, which is as organized as most KDE's teams are. In that case,
it would be just assumed that someone from the translation team has
done -- who exactly would be remarked in the Last-Translator field, he
would probably be really the one who contributed the _change_ that is
in need of being mentioned in a _change_log.

--
Nikolai Prokoschenko
nikolai@prokoschenko.de / Jabber: pronik@jabber.org