Testing beta 2 fails on my laptop

Hello,

I have tried the beta2 installer using the 2 floppies image. It fails on my laptop after loading the root floppy.

I can see a big white box filling the entire screen except for a blue line between two black lines on the right edge. Virtual terminals at alt-f2,3,4 are empty black screens and neither Ctrl-Alt-Backspace, Ctrl-C or Ctrl-Z do anything.

My laptop is running woody succesfully. I have tried two different floppy media sets, just in case.

Any suggestions? What can I do to report a bug with this little information?

Antonio Arauzo A.