Re: release status

On Mon, Feb 23, 2004 at 08:39:23PM -0500, Joey Hess wrote:

>  - Get daily builds working.

Is there anyone with a Netwinder in the Toronto area who wants the Arm
installer to work?  I'm willing to hack on it to see if I can bring it
up to speed.

>  - Make sure the debian-installer package builds for your arch in a
>    clean chroot, and let me know so I can add your architecture to the
>    control file. Currently only i386, powerpc, mips, and ia64 are listed.

I'll check this for sparc tomorrow.

> 	- USB Keyboard issues
> 		UNKNWON (anyone have a usb keyboard?)

Does this need to be on i386?  My ia64 has a usb keyboard that I can
test.

>  - 2.6 kernel
>         in progress?

Hopefully something for this weekend, at least booting and working with
a 2.6 kernel.  Since discover2 has better support for 2.6, that should
ideally happen first or around the same time.

(Not critical, though, since discover1 generally works for most 2.6
cases)

Tks,
Jeff Bailey