Re: ARM d-i port - someone add me to the alioth project please

On Mon, Feb 23, 2004 at 06:35:18PM +0000, Wookey wrote:
> OK, having had my arse kicked by AJ, I'm going to spend a bit of time trying
> to get Lart and balloon working with D-I - Can D-I work down a serial
> console as primary interface? If not then it's no good on these platforms,
> and I'll take a look at riscpc instead.

I think it doesn't work because of UTF-8 console problems, not sure
though. It may be possible to revert to using some non UTF stuff though,
not sure, check the info about the UTF8 console discussion in this
mailing list 2 to 3 month ago, i think.

Friendly,

Sven Luther