Re: m68k port status update

On Fri, Feb 20, 2004 at 05:14:46PM -0500, Joey Hess wrote:
> Stephen R Marenka wrote:

> I've updated the d-i ports status page for d-i. Check it out in 4 hours
> or so and make sure it's now accurate.

I don't think there's a real point for a floppy version for amiga or
mac. You can't boot from it: the bootloaders are native.

Atari and mvme147 should have netboot targets.

I'm using the term netboot inconsistently on m68k. Ya'll tell me if it
should be changed. Amiga, atari, and mac cannot be tftp booted. So the
netboot target really just loads components and base off the net instead
of a cdrom. The vme's can all be tftp booted.

The cdrom target is in a similar predicament, except only bvme6000 can
actually boot from one.

bvme6000 should also have a cdrom target. Probably, so should mvme147
and mvme16x.

> > choose-mirror_0.31 (proxy support)	is uploaded, but not built

Thanks, sorry about the choose-mirror breakage. I think it should build
now.

Stephen

<stephen@marenka.net>