Re: sparc : work & results

On Sun, 2004-02-15 at 18:01, Thomas Poindessous wrote:

> I found why netboot images were crashing with "bus error". It comes
> from a wrong unifont.bgf generated by bdftobogl. Bugreport filed
> against libbogl-dev. debian-boot was added to x-debbugs-cc, but it seems
> that didn't work.
> bug #232720

Nice!  I'll try to look at the bug, but Daniel's pretty quick about
those types of things (He's also way faster at gdb than I am.. *g*)

> Anyway, if you don't apply his config, please add this line.

Since there hasn't been any complaints about it, I'll probably apply my
config.  I don't have the skills to fix tilo, and we can always switch
to it later.

> Once these bugs are resolved, and fdisk-udeb, new kbd-chooser and
> partionner are added to the archive, we will have a good d-i for sparc !

Have you tested with any fdisk's?  I haven't looked at this at all.

Tks,
Jeff Bailey

--
I never know what to expect when you respond to my postings. No insult
intended, you are merely a surprise :)