Re: help with modulils for sparc64 debian-installer

In article <[🔎] 20040210084816.A32652@macwheel.xs4all.nl>
stappers@stappers.nl writes:
>Is it for space reduction, that you disable modutils in busybox?
>I would simply include the normal modutils in the image.

For whatever reason the busybox shell is refusing to execute the real
depmod or insmod in /sbin.  I had hoped to work around this problem
by disabling the busybox versions, but they still don't work.

A secondary reason was to get rid of the warning messages when
installing the real utilities in the image.  I'm not particularly
woried about size at this time.

--
Blars Blarson			blarson@blars.org
				http://www.blars.org/blars.html