RE: Re: How to boot debian installer from grub?

Thanks a lot!
It works after the boot commands change to this:
 grub>kernel (hd0,0)/vmlinuz root=/dev/ram ramdisk_size=8192 devfs=mount,dall init=/linuxrc
 grub>initrd (hd0,0)/initrd.gz
 grub>boot

ÄúµÄÅóÓÑÁõÄþalan£¬¸øÄú·¢À´ÁËÒ»Õźؿ¨£¡¹Û¿´>>( http://ecards.sina.com.cn/2000/2004-2-10/11182351688.swf )×¢²áÐÂÀË9Õ×Ãâ·ÑÓÊÏ䣨 http://mail.sina.com.cn/chooseMode.html £©

ÇéÈ˽ÚÁµ°®ÃØóÅ----Áµ°®ÐèÒªÕâÑùµÄ±í°×£¡£¡£¡ (http://ad4.sina.com.cn/shc/zhuiyu_hprefresh1.html)