d-i doesn't load ext3-modules udeb on ia64

This is the daily build for 20040208, netinst iso.  ext3-modules is on
the iso, but it is not getting loaded.  I had to manually udpkg -i
/cdrom/.../ext3-modules*udeb and then modprobe jbd ext3.

I don't know why ext3-modules isn't automatically loaded; any ideas?

Also, I selected a local mirror, it prompted with a path of /debian
which I accepted.  It then went and tried to access http:/debiandist/...
I had to modify the suggested path to be /debian/ for to to work.

Finally, it wouldn't come back up on reboot because elilo-3.4-5 is not
yet in testing - needed to load the initrd on reboot.

Richard