Re: Installer builds for non x86 archs. - Was Re: Daily builds may go away

In article <[🔎] 20040206000004.GB16930@riva.ucam.org> cjwatson@debian.org writes:
>On Thu, Feb 05, 2004 at 09:42:22PM +0100, Thomas Poindessous wrote:
>> Once exim4* are in unstable, I will publish my images.
>
>exim4 has been in unstable for ages.

exim4 was built and uploaded on sparc and arm Jan 21, but has not been
installed.  There are different exim4 and exim4-base versions on these
architectures so I think it is uninstallable.

This appears to be an issue with the upload queue, which I beleive had
a problem then.

The sparc buildd maintainer has been contacted, I'm ccing this message
to debian-arm so they can have a look at it.
--
Blars Blarson			blarson@blars.org
				http://www.blars.org/blars.html