Re: Daily builds may go away

On Wed, 2004-02-04 at 13:18, Joey Hess wrote:
> Martin Sjögren wrote:
> > I'm having some issues with my computer (it totally freezes up when I log
> > into gnome, I have no idea why) and until I can sort it out, I'm mainly
> > using my laptop. Thus, don't rely on my daily builds, some days they may
> > be built, others they won't.
> >
> > It would be a good idea if someone else could take over the builds, at
> > least until I can fix my computer.
>
> I've started building images daily, they can be found at
> http://people.debian.org/~joeyh/d-i/images/
>
> Lemme know if/when you're able to take this back over.
This looks like images for x86 only, which is not evident from you
mail.  Where might I find test images for m68k Mac, PPC Mac, SGI Indy,
Sparc?  I don't have time to do any development, but I do have time to
help test the installer.

I can test on the following hardware if someone points me to installer
images:

Sun Sparc 20 w/ 2 SM71 processors.
Sun Sparc LX
Sun Sparc 2 w/ Weitek processor upgrade
Sun Sparc 2
SGI Indy R5000SC-150
SGI Indy R4600SC-133
SGI Indy R4600PC-100
SGI Indy R4400SC-200
SGI Indy R4400SC-150
Apple Macintosh Perform 6290
Apple Macintosh 7100
Apple Macintosh Quadra 900
Apple Macintosh Perform 630
Apple Macintosh Quadra 610
Apple Macintosh LC575
Apple Macintosh LC520
Apple Macintosh LC476
Apple Macintosh IIvx
Apple Macintosh IIsi
Apple Macintosh IIci
Apple Macintosh IIfx
Apple Macintosh IIx

All of the above are currently running some version of Linux, most are
running Debian current.

--
Ray Knight <audilvr@speakeasy.org>