file name conflict: ports-status vs. cd-build?

Hi-
On noticing that the daily builds in ~sjogren are broken, I decided to download the daily CD-ROM from :
http://people.debian.org/cdimage/testing/sid_d-i/netinst/i386/daily/

and use the images from it.
Quick question: on the ports status page, the netboot initrd image is called netboot-initrd.gz , and on the CD build, it seems to be called net.gz . Could / should these filenames become the same, so that in the absense of documentation one would know what the file is for by looking at it? I am doing / testing network booting with pxelinux and that ball of wax is confusing enough as it is :)

thanks,
Erik