Re: goals for next release

On Fri, Jan 30, 2004 at 02:08:31AM -0500, Rick Thomas wrote:
> I like it!
>
> Ideally, the selector would look at the sub-arch and only offer
> those bootloader options that work on that sub-arch?

Yeah, it could even build the list dynamically from the udebs that offer
the do-bootable or whatever virtual package for this subarch.

Now, we only need someone to implement it.

BTW, was anyone able to see the little message the nobootloader entry
does provide about info on booting the box ?

Friendly,

Sven Luther