New iso-3166-udeb package along with countrychooser

Alastair McKinstry just release a new version of the iso-codes package
which now generates a iso-3166-udeb package. This package includes the
iso_3166.tab file, which is used by countrychooser.

Until now, countrychooser embarked its own iso-3166.tab file, but this
was supposed to be only temporary as I think it's better to have this
file provided by the package it belongs to.

Hence I hereby propose that we include the iso-3166-udeb package along
with countrychooser and will thus remove the embarked iso-3166.tab
file. This won't make any size increase...as long as countrychooser is
included of course

What is the "clean" way to do this?