Re: goals for next release

On Tue, Jan 27, 2004 at 04:18:30PM -0500, Joey Hess wrote:
>  - udebs and debs with same names
>
> 	No progress; ftp-master is still busy with beta2 stuff and
> 	non-d-i stuff and I have not brought it up lately.
>
> 	ETA: One month.

dpkg failes to generate a changes file for such package, see #229143.
Please make aj decide this to be RC. The code is rather unreadable so i
don't fix it myself.

>  - subarchitecture support for powerpc and m68k
>
> 	In progress. Actually, this may still happen for beta2/powerpc.

NACK, it needs fixes in libdi, main-menu and anna.
The first is already in unstable, the last two build-depends against
that version and needs uploads.

> 	ETA: ?

2 weeks.

Bastian

--
What kind of love is that?  Not to be loved; never to have shown love.
		-- Commissioner Nancy Hedford, "Metamorphosis",