I'm interested in helping with the installer "help text"

  Hello...I'm pretty much a rank newbie when it comes to contributing
to Debian, but I'd really like to give something back to the community.
Unfortunately I'm not a coder...but I have been told that I'm good at
explaining complicated concepts in simple terms, so if there's any need
for updates to the installer's "help screens" (or even the main text on
the various screens), could someone give me a suggestion on where I
might volunteer?

--
  John  ! "Man, that Shaft is a bad mutha..."
 Buttery! "Shut yo' mouth!"