Re: linuxpro

A Mennucc wrote:
> 2) I was never asked for the keyboard that I use; so I had to enter
> all commands by searching for the keys

Unfortunatly, it looks like they have put d-i beta 1 on the CD, instead
of beta 2. Oh well, beta 1's problems are well known and include
most of what described.

> 5) by default, people that choose to use "tasksel" will install gcc
> and all the companions...  why? this uses a lot more disk space,
> whereas many desktop users do not need gcc at all.

gcc-3.3 is standard priority, which means by definition, "installed onto
debian base system by default". I don't know why it has that priority.

--
see shy jo