Re: Bits about countrychooser and languagechooser

On Sunday 25 January 2004 21:11, Christian Perrier wrote:
> Folks, please react to this. I know this is not a highly techical
> issue, but this is probably an important issue anyway....

So if I understand it correctly, you propose to show the current list
of languages (most common selections), and an 'Other' field (actually
I believe a 'more' should be more appropriate) for each language that
shows the extra country selections for this language, right? Whenever
they are available of course.
I like it, it's a nice idea, although I believe there might have to be
a few exceptions, (eg, en_US & en_GB, these might need to be visible
separately in the main screen instead of in a menu).

Konstantinos