Re: MD/Software RAID support

Hi again,

I have put both the mdcfg and my modified mdadm package (modified to create
the udeb) up on http://proguy.dk/d-i/ for those who want to try them out.
Only the source packages are currently available, but I can supply i386 if
needed.

Currently, the process will fail when trying to configure a kernel for the
system. The solution is to install mdadm on the target partition, and retry
the operation. I will look into this shortly.

There is still much work to be done, but it's a start :-)

--
Paul Fleischer // ProGuy
<proguy at proguy dot dk>