Re: ddetect_0.62.beta2.1_i386.changes ACCEPTED

On Thu, Jan 22, 2004 at 06:55:16PM -0500, Joey Hess wrote:
> Instead of grepping Packages files, I figured out how to set up
> cjwatson's madison-lite on gluck to include debian-installer.

Yeah, I just thought of this when Sven mentioned that he didn't see
archdetect and I realized that my configuration didn't look at
main/debian-installer. :) ~cjwatson/.madison-lite/config should be
correct (as is yours, although you're using different suite names).

> Debian developers who want to use this will have to copy my
> ~/.madison-lite and ~/bin/madison. Maybe we'll get something more
> centralised eventually.

Once I upload madison-lite to unstable I plan to ask the admins to
install it on gluck, at which point an appropriate
/etc/madison-lite/config can be written.

Cheers,