Re: Hardware for d-i folks

* Steve Langasek <vorlon@netexpress.net> [2004-01-09 13:22]:
> FWIW, I had previously offered an out-of-service alpha to Mako,
> which I guess hasn't had any takers yet. :)  The box was taken out

(I think we only continued this discussion in private and didn't
inform -boot.)

This box will be shipped to Matt Kraai who will do some testing on
Alpha, but probably not much Alpha specific development.

BTW, MIT offered some Alphas with 2 GB of RAM a few months ago, but
these are quite loud and use much power, so it's not really something
you can have at home.  But if anyone's interested, I can check if the
offer still stands.
--
Martin Michlmayr
leader@debian.org