Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 22:02:38 +0100
To: debian-i18n@lists.debian.org
Subject: Re: String change in tasksel
From: Denis Barbier <barbier@linuxfr.org>

On Mon, Jan 19, 2004 at 12:13:11AM +0100, Denis Barbier wrote:
> Hi,
>
> an old string change in tasksel had never been merged into PO files,
> this is done now and fi.po and fr.po are the only fully translated PO
> files under tasksel/po.  Files are available at
>   http://cvs.debian.org/tasksel/po/

I forgot to say that tasks can (and therefore should) be translated.
   http://cvs.debian.org/tasksel/tasks/po/
The .pot file is not there, but you might get any .po file and change
translations.  Here is the current status:
  ca.po 78 translated messages.
  cs.po 78 translated messages.
  da.po 78 translated messages.
  de.po 64 translated messages, 14 fuzzy translations.
  es.po 78 translated messages.
  fi.po 76 translated messages, 2 fuzzy translations.
  fr.po 78 translated messages.
  ja.po 78 translated messages.
  no.po 9 translated messages, 1 fuzzy translation, 68 untranslated messages.
  pt_BR.po 76 translated messages, 2 fuzzy translations.

Denis