Re: ntfs resize

Suse 9.0 YaST (Yet another Setup Tool) uses NTfsresize in the
installation process as soon as Mandrake Diskdrake
(http://mlf.linux.rulez.org/mlf/ezaz/ntfsresize.html#static).
If we know that Fedora/Redhat don't include support for ntfs partitions
for some "politic" licensing issues, there could be a debian way to
support installation with pc that have Winxp or Win200X with only one
big ntfs partition.