ntfs resize + gtk

I can try to give some help... if my poor english can let me collaborate
with the other d-i developers.

ntfsresize (into nfstools debian package) is mature and is also
successful used in other distro to make dual boot when winxp or ntfs is
installed on the system.

All needed Bootsplash kernel patches and sysv-rc-bootsplash debian
packages are actively produced by Matthew A. Nicholson at
mentors.debian.net.

There are only gtk needs on cdebconf frontend? there is some Gtk 2 code
reusable from debconf? Who have developed the gtk2 code in debconf? He
can support gtk2 in cdebconf? What is the furure of debconf after
cdebconf will mature?

Friendly....