Re: x86 kernel guy?

Martin Michlmayr wrote:
* Joel Konkle-Parker <jjk3@msstate.edu> [2004-01-19 12:39]:

Yeah, but the debian-installer x86 kernel is not a package in and of itself.

Sure, it's generated from the linux-kernel-di source package.

I'm looking for the person who's taking charge of that specific
portion of d-i.

linux-kernel-di is maintained by Joey Hess, but linux-kernel-di
basically just copies all the modules d-i needs from our existing
kernel packages which, on i386, are maintained by Herbert Xu.  I
reassigned your b44 problem to Herbert already; what exactly were you
looking for?

Oh, ok, I understand now. I was just wanting to get in touch with the maintainer to talk through the b44 thing, but if it's Herbert, then that's settled. Thanks.

--
Joel Konkle-Parker
Webmaster  [Ballsome.com]

E-mail     [jjk3@msstate.edu]