Re: x86 kernel guy?

Geert Stappers wrote:
On Sun, Jan 18, 2004 at 11:41:52PM -0600, Joel Konkle-Parker wrote:

Who's the x86 d-i kernel guy? More generally, how do I find out who's taking on different components and how to contact them?

Welcome to GNU/Linux distribution with the social contract.
Each Debian package has a maintainer or even a group of maintainers.
The .deb contains the name & E-mail address of those people.

Yeah, but the debian-installer x86 kernel is not a package in and of itself. I'm looking for the person who's taking charge of that specific portion of d-i.

--
Joel Konkle-Parker
Webmaster  [Ballsome.com]

E-mail     [jjk3@msstate.edu]