Possible problem in the sarge netinstaller

Hi,

Yesterday I tried out the last sarge net-install cd-image. When
selecting the timezone (during the installation) I had troubles
selecting my proper timezone. This because of the following:
When I selected the "european timezones", the installer displayed other
timezones. When I selected the timezones directly under the european
zones, I got the european timezones displayed.

This behaviour doesn't appear when the config tool is used after the
installation has finished.

Regards,
Dieter

Dieter Sarrazyn