Re: Debian-installer and European languages

Quoting Steinar H. Gunderson (sgunderson@bigfoot.com):

> > I think I don't roget any and if I do, please accept my deep apologies
> > for being ignorant.
>
> You forget Norwegian, which has good both nb and nn translations now. (Or was
> this supposed to be a list of only what languages are missing? :-) )

Goddam....I think I mentally went over Scandinavia for not forgetting
something....and, of course, I dit IT....Pere will hate me...:-)

undskyld !

(probably not an exact translation for "deep apologies" but you'll get
the point)