Debian-installer and European languages

While digging around for finding which language team I should piss of
for translating the debian installer, I came to a general lookup of
european languages in Debian Installer.

Why european? Not because I'm european centric in any matter....just
because I started from this....:-). Also because, I'm kind of EC
active supporter.....

Here are my conclusions:

Official languages of European Communities as of 2004/1/1

All current eleven official languages of the EC are supported in D-i and will
certainly be.

These are: es, da, de, el, en, fr, it, nl, pt, fi, sv

(Gaeilge, or Irish, is an official language of the EC for treaties only)

Official languages of European Communities as of 2004/5/1

9 languages will become EC official languages as of 2004/5/1

Among these will be fully supported:

Lituanian (lt), Polish (pl), Czech (cs), Slovak (sk), Hungarian (hu),
Slovenian (sl)

Will probably not be supported:

Latvian (lv), Estonian (et), Maltese (mt)

(though Cyprus joins EC with two official languages, greek and
turkish, turkish will only become an official language when the well-known
constitutional matters of this country will be sorted out)

Candidate countries
-------------------

Three more countries are EC candidates and their languages may become
EC official languages in a few years (maybe before sarge+1 release...:-)))

Bulgarian (bu) and Turkish (tr) will be supported in d-i.

Romanian (ro) is less probable

Other countries in Europe
-------------------------

Missing languages:

sr (Serbian), mk (Macedonian), hr (Croatian), sq (Albanian), bs
(Bosnian), is (Icelandic), uk (Ukrainian), be (Belarussian), mo (Moldavian)

Among those, only Bosnian has some early translations

I think I don't roget any and if I do, please accept my deep apologies
for being ignorant.

And of course, all so-called regional languages some of which may be
official languages in some countries (basque, catalan, romanche...)

Anyone aware of strong translation teams for one of the missing languages
may contact me.

I don't forget non european languages, of course. I still need to look
around which are realistic to imagine being possibly included.