netcfg hostname and domain questions

Hello folks,

Yestarday I've talked with Joey in IRC and some ideas come in mind, so
I need discuss about this with all:

The current netcfg code doesn't ask for domain in default debconf
priority but this is wrong since domain is so important then
hostname so I suggested to change it priority to 'high' like hostname
question and add one question in default installation.

Other issue is the double question about hostname when dhcp fails. We
should try to do dhcp query _before_ ask the hostname and if it
success and doesn't give this information then ask by it. Using this
logical we remove the doubled question if that case.

What all think about?

[]s

--
        O T A V I O    S A L V A D O R