Re: Problems building d-i on sparc: mklibs failed

In article <[🔎] 20040114124516.GA26002@hitchhiker.rz.uni-konstanz.de>
Joerg.Dieter.Friedrich@uni-konstanz.de writes:
>Btw: I can now build d-i on sparc, but how can I make a cdimage for
>testing? After building d-i I got a cdrom-image.img  and a cdrom-initrd.gz

Apparently you use debian-cd, which requires a local package mirror.
>From my looking into it, debian-cd will need some minor tweeks to
build bootable sparc CDs.  When I get it running, I'll submit
appropriate bugs.

--
Blars Blarson			blarson@blars.org
				http://www.blars.org/blars.html