Re: Install report

On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 Christian Perrier wrote:

> This is a known console-data bug...not BTS available to me currently
> but it is easy to find.
Yes, I found it immediately after my posting to this list: #226742.

The problem is that I think it should be of RC priority if we would
not like to leave all people with non-EN keyboards alone.  Please
comment on this whether I'm overreacting and perhaps some
knowledgeable person could find a fix, because it smells not very
complicated for a person who is involved.  We just should make sure
that this will be fixed before release!

Kind regards

          Andreas.