cciss driver

Dear All:

Im installing debian on a few compaq servers (using smart array 641). I
found that the default woody install doesn't recognizes the disk.

They way I found to install it, was booting with knoppix 3.3 and doing a
chroot install. This works great, but I would love to be able to do a
standard install (at least, with unofficial disks).

Does anyone has a link to alternate boot disks?
If someone is developing this, we could do some tests here.

Thanks!